The Triglyceride Ticket for Lowering Triglycerides (2 and 3 month supply)
- Good Manufacturing Practice Quality Product
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast Shipping
Here’s The Triglyceride Ticket:
AUTO SHIP SUBSCRIPTION GUARANTEES 25% OFF RETAIL, AND YOU GET FREE SHIPPING -- BIGGER SAVINGS...
Additional Bonus! (Limited Time) 90 Capsules of Vitamin D3 will be included for the next 50 orders!
I’ve done the research. I know how to lower triglycerides. Without medication. Without jumping through hoops and without changing your diet too much or exercising more. (You have to exercise some and it helps if you’re not stupid about junk food.)
If you even know what a triglyceride is, I’ll give you high marks. But if you are listening or reading this then someone has told you you’ve got a problem.
The problem with blood lipid medicines is that they are harmful to your liver. All of them.
The problem with exercise is that you have to be discipline in your approach. But it’s still easy to fix without expending very many minutes of your day.
The problem with diet is the same as exercise; it takes a little discipline.
Now I am going to help you solve the high or very high triglyceride problems, if you want the answer.
The chief benefit of lowering triglycerides is that you can avoid painful things like heart attack, stroke and pancreatitis. You do want to avoid those right?
If you want my help in order to lower your triglycerides, click the button below this video.
I’ll give the answer in a two-minute message and I’ll give it to you for free. Then if you follow my advice, I’ll help you stay healthy until your hundredth birthday. Then, I’ll cut you loose and you’re on your own.
Go ahead and request my Triglyceride Ticket Information Pack
You’ll be glad you did.
Okay, Lowering Triglycerides requires a just couple of things for you to pay attention to:
- Lower your sugar intake as much as you can. That includes high glycemic carbohydrates as well. Like donuts, bread and starchy rice, etc. My suggestion, if you have a sweet tooth like I do, is that you switch to stevia. There are several brands available in supermarkets and health food stores. Truvia and Zing have no aftertaste but I prefer liquid stevia and I buy that from Trader Joe’s.
- Get about 30 minutes a day exercising where your heart rate is about 50% above your resting rate. That means you are breathing pretty deeply. I can accomplish this with a brisk walk or jog with my dog. Even three ten minute walks a day will do it and that’s easy if you own a dog. Or any gym equipment that gets you close to out of breath. I like to swim for 20 – 30 minutes every morning and if I can’t make it to the gym, I use a 25 lb kettlebell and swing that thing for 1 -2 minutes, 2 or 3 times a day.
- Take high potency Omega-3 fish oil twice a day, morning and evening. How much you say? It depends. If it’s high potency like our proprietary formula True Omega-3® then you can take 2-3 in the morning and 2-3 in the evening. DO NOT USE A LOW GRADE, CHEAP FISH OIL. You will regret it and you will not keep taking it because of “repeating”, that is fish burps. High grade fish oil like True Omega-3® that is more than twice the potency of regular fish oil will not cause any discomfort.
- Lastly, add another supplement called Berberine. It’s amazing how well these two supplements work together. There are added benefits to Berberine, including lower cholesterol and you might even lose a little weight. You only need to take 1 capsule 3 times a day. Best to take it just when you begin to eat your meal.
So in summary: Cut out sugar, sweets, donuts, cookies and ice cream and high glycemic carbohydrates bread, rice and starchy stuff. Exercise just a little more. Take True Omega-3 and Berberine daily.
I have a combo pack called The Triglycerides Ticket.